Friday 14 August 2015

TED Talk : Isaac Mizrahi, Fahion, Passion & about a million other

 I like the quote "Style makes you feel great because it takes your mind off the fact that you're going to die” at the beggining of the video.

My favorite part of Isaac Mizrahi's talk was when he made the point that he wasn't good at everything but that was okay because at least he wasn't bored, I think this is a very important point to take away from him as we can apply that to our daily lives and future careers. I also learnt that we should not let the fear of failure hold us back from exploring that which we find interesting; learning to look back on past mistakes and laugh about them as Isaac Mizrahi did with clips from his old show makes one a lot more happier and fulfilled. Here are some key points that I extracted for this week's TED talk :


No comments:

Post a Comment