Wednesday 9 September 2015

Week 7 - Analogical Thinking 1

LAST WEEK OF 1ST TERM
1/9/15

We learnt about Analogical Thinking for this week's Creative Thinking Class. I learnt that similes, analogies and metaphors are thinking strategies that provide new ideas for problem-solving by making associations between objects that sen dissimilar. I use simple similes on my expressions below

She's as crazy as a loon.
FOCUSED- Like a chef carefully seasoned his meal

As happy a a clam
DISAPPOINTED - To have the wind taken out of one's sails.

Here are some hilarious photos of me goofing around in class.  I am not afraid of being weird and crazy when I'm around people. I seek comfort when I cover my head with my jacket or sweater.  One of the reason why I love to wrap my jacket around my head is because i like to make my friends laugh as they constantly find my weirdness amusing.  CRAZY IS CREATIVE AND DIFFERENT


Typography Lesson
2/9/15

“Typography is the craft of endowing human language with a durable visual form.” -Robert Bringhurst

MESSY DAY AT NIE
3/9/15

Being creative is like riding a charriot of wonders. 

Our work inspired by cubist,impressionist and expressionist paintings.
Our presentation on modernist painting for primary 3 Kids was a success. Our handwork definitely paid off!! 

FREE ICE CREAM!
4/9/15
Agroup of girls wearing tutu lured me and my friend to get free ice cream if we followed and supported them on instagram. It was definitely worth it.
FREE ICE CREAM MAKES EVERYONE HAPPY
I WAS AS HAPPY AS A LARK


Posh Dinner at Porta Porta
6/9/15

Hunger is the best sauce in the world
Photos of food and restaurant from: http://portaportaitalianrestaurant.com.sg

I ended this week a good dinner at a high en restaurant. i realise that one of the very niicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever we are doing and devote our attention to eating!!! just like creativity, we have to always generate ideas and USE IT DELIBERATELY.











No comments:

Post a Comment